Home Remedies for Baldness
Following are some of the effective home remedies for baldness:
- Mix 2 tablespoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply this paste on the scalp or over the effected area. Afetr 15-20 minutes, wash it off.
- Mix onion juice with honey and apply it on the effected area. It prevents hair loss.
- One of the popularly used remedy for hair loss is curd with camphor. It plays an important role in improving hair growth over the bald scalp. Take curd and camphor, in equal quantity and mix it well and keep it aside for some time. Apply this paste over the scalp, and let it dry for 3-4 hours. Wash the scalp with warm water.
- Honey plays a vital role in the treatment of baldness. Mix honey and egg yolk and cover the entire effected area with it for 1-2 hours and wash the scalp.
- Fenugreek seeds are also used in treating baldness. Soak 12-15 fenugreek seeds in 1 liter of water overnight. Straing out the water and use it over the scalp. Or you can grind the soaked seeds and apply the oil extracted on the scalp. This is also very effective.
- You can also prepare a homemade shampoo by adding amla powder with egg and fenugreek seeds. It is very effective remedy for shinny hair and prevents hair loss.
- Cut a lemon into two pieces, and rub it over the effected area. Do this regularly for 2-3 months. It has shown some good results in hair growth.
- Take mango pulp and mix in mustard or coconut oil. Allow it to stand for months, until the mango extract is completely mixed in oil. Apply this over the bald scalp, and massage thoroughly and gently. This will show results after 1-2 month.
- Prepare a mixture by boiling 200 grams of amla, shikakai and reetha in 2-3 liter of water. Boil the mixture until it water reduces to half. Allow it to stand and apply it over hair. Let this mixture dry over the scalp for around 3 hours and wash it off with warm water. This shampoo can be used for 2-3 months. It is very effective in hair growth.