Aloe vera is extracted from the aloe plant and is one of the most popular plant used widely to serve a number of medical problems. The saying “Beauty comes from Within,” is literally true once you know how Aloe Vera works in the body when you drink it. A safe drink made from the Aloe vera gel can bring a vibrant glow of youthfulness and healthier feeling withing a few weeks of using it. The benefits of taking aloe vera juice are given below:
|Aloe Vera Juice|
- Aloe vera provides the daily dose of vitamins
- Aloe vera and weight loss: Aloe vera has the ability to assist weight loss. It both reduces and stabilize the body mass index by stimulating the metabolic rate in our liver cells so that we burn more energy.
- Aloe vera juice is also helpful for diabetic patients.
- Aloe vera provides dental health: Aloe Vera juice is extremely healthful for your mouth and gums.
- Aloe vera helps in healthy digestion: Drinking Aloe Vera Juice regularly may improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption. It also at the same time decreases unfriendly bacteria and yeast and helps in soothing heartburn and other types of digestive problems.
- Aloe vera provides rapid soothing: Applying aloe vera gel assist in the soothing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes, sunburn, and skin irritations. With anti-inflammatory properties it works as a skin moisturizer.
- Aloe vera provides the daily dose of minerals: A small plant like aloe vera is a powerful storehouse of minerals like calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel is a natural and healthful way to replenish the body’s supply of minerals.
- Aloe vera is the supplier of amino acids in the body: Amino acids are our body’s building blocks. Drinking Aloe Vera Juice on a regular basis helps to maintain your health by replenishing your body naturally with essential amino acids.
- Immune support and function: Aloe Vera juice provides natural support for the immune system.
- Aloe vera is essential for clear skin: Aloe Vera can add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. The skin replenishes itself every 21 to 28 days. Using aloe vera, the skin can utilize these nutrients daily to help combat the effects of aging.
Reported side effects include allergic reactions, liver dysfunction, nausea, dermatitis and strangely colored urine. However, these side effects are rare and may well be the result of drinking too much of the juice like any kind of fruit juice. If the recommended dose is taken, then there is no problem. Nevertheless, it is important to pay attention to any side effects and stop drinking the juice if you detect a reaction. "Aloe vera juice is not a magic potion or a cure-all".
If you are buying an Aloe Vera product, always purchase those made from 100% pure Aloe Vera. Look out for the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval as a guide. Ntural fruit flavourings may be added to Aloe Vera drinks to make them more palatable, but avoid those that contain artificial flavours and colourings. Clear juices should be avoided as it means the pulp (containing much of the benefit) has been strained. Also avoid those products that use the whole plant, as the outer leaf contains a latex that has a strong laxative effect. If you experience side-effects, such as diarrhoea, you should reduce your dose and consider switching products. Aloe Vera includes Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid and Niacin. Drinking a daily dose of Aloe Vera Juice, made from pure Aloe Vera Gel, provides the basic vitamins needed by the human body.
Aloe Vera Benefits