Improve Skin Complexion Naturally
Try the following face packs, mixtures or scrubs. If you use these natural recipes daily, you will see a difference in about 10-15 days. They are also effective for small babies. Remember one thing: Use these pastes and scrubs when prepared freshly. Do not keep for a long time.
- Lemon and honey: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and honey. Apply this on the face and whole body. Leave it for few minutes and wash off. This is good fro dry skin
- Lemon and cucumber: Make a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice on the face and whole body. To make cucumber juice, grate (kaddukash) cucumber (with skin) and squeeze it. Leave it for few minutes and then wash.
- Cucumber:Scrub your face with cucumber slices. Next apply cucumber juice to your face. If its possible leave it overnight and wash in the morning.
- Besan and haldi:Apply a gram flour (besan) and turmeric or haldi paste on face and neck. Scrub it off gently when dried. This would gradually reduce body hair over a period of time and make your skin glow.
- Besan, milk and lemon:Make a paste of gram flour (besan), milk (2 teaspoon) and lime juice(3-4 drops) and apply this on face and neck for 15 minutes and wash with water. Apply this paste continuously for 15-20 days. Your complexion should improve. Repeat every 2 weeks.
- Yogurt: Apply yogurt to the face. This also helps.
- White Radish Apply grated white radish or its juice for fairer complexion.
- Honey and almond oil:Mix honey with equal amount of almond oil. Apply on the face every night.
- Oatmeal, yoghurt, tomato: Mix oatmeal with yogurt and tomato juice. Apply this paste on the face. Wash it with cold water after few minutes.
- Lime and tomato:Apply a mixture of 3-4 drops of lime juice and a grated tomato on face and neck. Wash with cold water. Apply regularly for 15 days.
- Turmeric and Yoghur: Mix turmeric and yogurt and apply it on the face, neck and arms. When dried, wash with cold water.
- Turmeric and lime: Make a paste of turmeric (haldi) powder with fresh lime juice and apply.
- Sandalwood powder, almond powder / almond oil and milk: Make a scrub of sandalwood powder mixed with almond powder or almond oil and milk. Scrub gently on the darker areas like under eyes, neck, around lips etc.
- Papaya, honey, milk, and milk powder:Make a paste by mixing papaya, honey, milk, and milk powder. Apply on face and leave for a few minutes and wash.
- Egg white: Apply egg white to your face.
- Honey, milk, yogurt, and ground sesame seeds: Make a paste of honey, milk, yogurt, and ground sesame seeds in equal proportions. Apply on face. You can also apply on whole body.
Make your own Skin Toner and Bleach
- Aloe vera and rose water: Take a leaf of an aloe-vera plant, break it into two and mix its juice mixed with rose water. Apply it on your face and neck. This gives protection from tanning and clogging and relieving itching and rashes.
- Cinnamon powder and honey: Make a paste by mixing a pinch of cinnamon powder to ½ teaspoon honey. Apply on the face every night.
- Urad dal (black gram dal)and almonds: Soak overnight 1 tablespoon urad dal (black gram dal)and 4 almonds. Grind them and make a paste. Apply it your face and neck and wash it off after half an hour. It will nourish your skin and also bleach it.
- Almond and milk: Make a paste of 4 almonds soaked in milk overnight. Apply it your face and neck before going to bed. Repeat daily for 15 days. It will make your skin fair.
- Milk, honey and lemon:Mix 4 parts milk, 1 part honey, and 2 part lemon juice and apply the mixture on the tanned areas for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water when dry. This acts as a bleach.
Natural Bleach: Lime or lemon juice, turmeric, honey, etc are natural bleach that improve complexion.
Drink 10 glasses of water daily.
Foods For Glowing Complexion: Eating apples, guava, pears and peaches, with their skin, gives a glowing complexion.