Ways to a beautiful you...
Came across this beautiful article on Times of India, written by Tanya Dutta, about how you can make yourself look beautiful at a short notice. There are some quick beauty tips which you can do easily at home. The best part is that it does not take time, it is simple and easy and you use only products that are easily available at home.
- To treat acne, you can use baby anti-rash cream instead of harsh pimple cream. Baby rash creams have zincoxide, which help cure zits quicker than any acne creams do.
- Well you are out in a party and you need to stay there for long. But your lipstick fades away. So what do you do? Don't worry. When you apply foundation for your makeup, apply also on your lips. Applying a little foundation on your lips before using the lip colour and this make your lip colour last longer.
- For luscious long lashes, apply mascara on the tips and let it dry. Then, apply a second coat to the lashes covering them completely.
- For a shiny look in your eyes, apply a little transparent gloss on the eyelids. This helps in achieving beautiful eyes in seconds.
- Well you want to wear that short skirt that your boyfriend gave you and you forgot to wax or you have no time to wax. In that case, just apply a little bronzer to your moisturiser and apply all over your arms and legs smoothly. It very nicely camouflages body hair , giving you shiny, bronzed look skin.
- For body scrubbing at home, use a mixture of crushed oats and honey.So you don't have to go to the parlour for scrubbing.
- Don't have time for facial and you have to attend an evening party. Not to worry. Take two to three ice cubes in a cloth and add a few drops of aromatic oil to make a potli. Rub gently to get a fresh looking face.
- Everyone can't hit the gym as often as they want to. So all you need to do ladies, is to just pull in your stomach tightly every time you sit or walk. Even if you practice this for a week or so, you can be in shape.
- For a quick glow and a healthier look, just bend over from your waist and and hold this posture for about few seconds. The blood will rush to your face giving you that instant glow.
- Want shiny hair instantly? Gently rub a silk cloth over them. The cloth reduces static electricity and makes your hair look neat and shiny.
- You have run out of stock of hair serum. In times of such crisis, use (very) little hand cream or conditioner and rub it on your tresses. It will work wonders!
- Don't worry if you do not have well toned legs. Apply a little oil along the bone of your leg to give a leaner appearance. Polished, shiny legs look slimmer.
- Red wine is known to have antioxidants that are good for your skin. To get that fresh look on your face, splash your face with four to five tablespoons of wine mixed with water. You skin will feel more soft and supple.
- You see most of the time, when you remove nail paint with nail polish remover, the nails get stained because of dark polish. The best way to remove them is to rub lemon halves on your nails. It works as an astringent and will brighten them up.
- Applying eye shadow with a damp brush makes the colour pop.
- How do you make your perfume last longer. Apply a little petroleum jelly on your pulse points and then spray perfume on it.
- For a quick pedicure, dip your feet in warm water with sea salt and rub them with a dry loofah. Then, massage with a little quantity of hydrating moisturiser and coat your nails with transparent nail paint.