Apples have been recommended for: Arthritis, Bronchial asthma, Inflammation of the bladder, Headache, Gonorrhea, Anemia, Obesity, Insomnia, Tuberculosis, Neuritis, Gallbladder stones, Worms, Halithosis, Pyorrhea
Health Benefits of Apples
- Apple cleans teeth and strengthens gum.
- Apple makes the cholesterol level lower.
- Apple helps digestion and prevents constipation.
- Apple detoxifies the body.
- Apple has an antiviral property.
- Apple contains a large amount of minerals and vitamins that can strengthen the blood.
- Apple contains malic acid and tartaric acid, which prevent problems of the liver.
- One large apple provides almost 30% of minimum amount of fiber that should be consumed daily.
Uses of Apples
- Apple is good for people who suffer from gout and rheumatism. It aids healing and hence eat regularly.
- You can reduce your cholesterol level up to 10 % by eating 2 apples a day.
- Drinking apple juice, 3 times a day, is said to prevent virus from settling in the body.
- Eat apples before meals if you have problem with indigestion.
- Grated apple, when mixed with live yogurt may be helpful in cases of diarrhea.
- Keep your apples in the freedge to prevent decaying.
- Never buy apples that have not been kept cold since they can over-ripe in a few days.
- Apples should be hard. Do not buy apples which can dent with your finger.
- To prevent browning, rub the cut surfaces with a mixture of lemon juice and water.
- Red apples are better than other apples.