Facial Mask for Moisturinsing your Skin, For soft, clean skin
- Method 1: Whisk together 1 tablespoon honey, 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon glycerin and enough flour to form a paste. Apply over face and throat. Leave on 10-15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Method 2: Mix 1 tbsp of honey, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp almond oil and 1 tbsp yoghurt. Apply on face, neck and other dry body area. Leave it for few minutes and rinse off with water. Your skin feels moisturized, and pores are tightened.
- Method 3:Take 1/3 cup of honey, few spoons of buttermilk and 3 tsp rosewater. Mix properly and store in a closed containers. Apply to your face and neck, avoiding the sensitive areas around the eyes. Massage well with your finger tips and then rinse with warm water. Storing this mixture properly can aid you to use this at regular intervals.
- Method 4: Place a soft towel in warm water and squeeze it. Next put the towel on your face to open the pores. Smear on honey and let it remain on your face for few minutes. Rinse off with warm water, and dash off with cold water to close the pores. Do it once a week.
- Methos 5: Take 2 tbsp. of pure honey and 1 tbsp. of high quality raw milk. Mix them to make a homogeneous paste. Rub this paste on your face. Leave the mask on for few minutes. Rinse the mask off thoroughly with water.
Make a puree of an apple and add one tablespoon honey in a blender. Apply this mixture for face and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. This makes a great toner.
Mix one teaspoon honey with one teaspoon regular cooking oil. Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Rub this mixture into your elbows, hands and heels. Rinse off with lukewarm water after few minutes.
Mix a pinch of finely ground almonds into a tablespoon of honey. Add a few drops of lemon juice. This can be used as a daily facial scrub. While the almonds work to exfoliate your skin, the honey will help sooth and moisturize .
For minor acne flare-ups
Mix 1/2 cup warm water with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Use a cotton ball, apply directly to blemish. Maintain pressure with cotton ball for few minutes, to soften blemish. Dab honey on blemish using a cotton swab. Leave on 10-15 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
Mix 1/2 cup honey with 1/4 cup olive oil. Take a small amount at a time, and apply the mixture onto the hair till all is covered. Wrap with a warm towel or shower cap for 30 minutes. Shampoo well, rinse and dry.
Mix 1 teaspoon honey into 4 cups warm water. After shampooing, pour mixture through hair. Do not rinse out. Dry as usual. Your hair will shine.