Quick home remedies for Asthma
- Crush Black paper with honey and make thick solution. Have this paste daily help to cure breath diseases.
- Mix turmeric powder with Ghee and take this paste. Drink hot milk after this. It gives relief in Asthma. Or you can add a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of milk. It is highly beneficial; it can be also taken 2 to 3 times in a day.
- Drop 4-5 drops juice of carrot in nose.
- Drink carrot juice daily.
- Eat some dates and drink warm water. It will help to remove cough and to cure Asthma.
- Take 3 grams Tulsi juice and 3 gms of Ginger juice and mix both juices in one spoon of Honey. Take this mixture.
- Take two spoons Ginger juice with Honey. It gives some relief from Asthma.
- Mixing one teaspoon of honey in a glass of water and having it 3 times in a day is also a very good home remedy for asthma.
- Steamed ginger tea with minced garlic cloves should be given twice a day.
- Blend together radish, honey and lemon juice together in a blender and cook on low flame. Have one teaspoon of it everyday in the morning.
- Soak dry grapes in a bowl of water at night and the next morning keep it in cold milk for half an hour and then chew them. This is also very effective.
- In order relieve congested lungs and stimulate the skin, the patient should perspire through steam bath, hot hip bath, sunbath and hot footbath.
- Garlic cloves boiled in 30 gms of milk should be given daily to patient. It is a good remedy for asthma.
- Air, sun and water are also great healing agents. The patient should be made to sit in fresh air for sometime daily and avoid dusty places, very cold places, mental worries and tension.
- In 125 ml of water, add 4 to 5 cloves and boil it and then add one teaspoon of honey and have it twice or thrice in a day.
- Soak fresh dry grapes with seeds in 150 gms of water at night. In the morning, remove the seeds and chew them slowly one by one. To the water add little sugar and drink it. Within a month, the lungs will be strengthened and all the poisonous waste will be thrown out from the body.
- Take half cup of milk, add one teaspoon of pure honey, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and some garlic cloves. Boil it and have it every day.
- Chew fennel seeds regularly to expel infected mucous from the chest.
- Use of honey is considered to be very beneficial in the treatment of asthma. When a patient gets asthma attack, keep a jug full of honey under the nose of a patent and within few minutes, the patient would start breathing easily.
- Mustard oil mixed with little camphor should be massaged at the back of the chest when there is asthma attack.
- If you have a sudden asthma attack and have ran out of medication, have a strong cup of black coffee till you get a doctor.