- Tip 1: Soak 32 small raisins in a ceramic bowl full of water over night. Chew them one by one first thing in the morning. Chew well and drink the water also.
- Tip 2: Soak 7 almonds in water over night. Peel them and grind to a smooth paste. Add in a glass of milk and boil. Drink warm.
- Tip 3: Crush 10-15 holy basil leaves (tulsi) and strain through a clean muslin cloth. Mix with 1 tsp honey. Have it the first thing in the morning.
- Tip 4: Beetroot juice is beneficial for those suffering from low blood pressure. So, have a cup of raw beetroot juice two times a day.
- Tip 5: The best and the most effective home remedy for treating low blood pressure is to consume lots of water. This is because dehydration reduces blood volume and leads to a drop in the blood pressure.
- Tip 6: Foods rich in proteins, vitamin C and vitamin B are effective in treating low blood pressure.
Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure, Low Pressure Home Remedies, Natural Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
When we talk about low pressure, it means the pressure of blood in the arteries is very low. Blood pressure is typically recorded as the systolic pressure (as the heart beats) over the diastolic pressure (time between two beats). A normal blood pressure is 90/60 mm Hg. The pressure lower than this is low blood pressure.The low blood pressure is accompained by symptoms of dizziness or syncope (fainting). This happens because the flow of blood to the brain and other vital organs becomes insufficient. The main causes of low blood pressure are dehydration, medications (for high BP or other treatments), heart attack, severe infection, pregnancy and fainting. Though there are medications of low blood pressure, it is also effective if you go for some home remedies.