Some easy ways of taking apple cider vinegar
- Since the taste of apple cider vineagr is bitter, it is often mixed with other liquids. You can dilute 1/8 to 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar into 16 ounces of water or juice, and sip the drink throughout the day.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into 8 ounces of water or juice and drink it all at once, 2 - 3 times per day.
- When added to apple juice, it is more pleasant to drink.
- It can also be mixed into a cup of tea.
- If drinking apple cider vinegar is a problem, add it to various sauces, marinades, and/or dressings.
Some recipes: The best way to take apple cider vinegar
1 oz Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tsp honey, 1-4oz glass of warm water
Method: Warm up the water to a comfortable level and slowly stir in the honey. Once the honey is completely dissolved into the water, add slowly apple cider vinegar. Stir continuously, keeping the water at a warm level for a few minutes. Cool to a safe level and enjoy the drink. The honey offsets the bitter taste of the apple cider vinegar.
1 oz Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tsp sugar, 1-4oz glass of warm water
Method: Boil the water first, as the sugar will mix in much faster. After boiling the water, add sugar and stir. After the sugar is completely dissolved, add the apple cider vinegar. Cool down the mixture a bit before drinking.
2 tbsp Bran, 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar, Porridge, Yogurt, or Fruit
Method: Pour the bran into a mixing bowl. Gradually stir in the apple cider vinegar. Once the mixture is evenly distributed, pour it over the porridge, yogurt, or fresh fruit.
Apple cider vinegar is also available in the form of tablets found in chemist shops.