It is extremely rare for acne to go away without leaving scars in the skin.At times The scars of acne may become a greater problem than the acne because it takes longer to disappear. In fact, some seem to have taken up permanent residency on your skin and will not go away.What about trying some home remedies which are just as effective without being costly? There is no fixed remedy as such and which will work for whose skin and which will not. Therefore, you need to try some of the following remedies before finding the one that works for you:
Home Remedies For Acne Scar
|Acne Scar Removal|
Home Remedies For Acne Scar
- Rosehip seed oil is also an effective remedy on how to remove acne scars. This oil has anti-aging properties that reduce wrinkles, rejuvenate the skin and restores its original color. Massage it on the scar twice a day.
- Combine rose water and sandal wood paste and apply it on the spot where the scars are. Leave it overnight then rinse with cold water the next day.
- Aloe vera gel or juice helps to remove acne scars from your skin and make it more healthy.
- You can also treat scars with tomato, which is rich in vitamin and also antioxidant properties that rejuvenate damaged skin. Take a tomato, cut into slices and put it on your face every day.
- Olive oil improves the condition of your skin and reduce scarring from acne. Massage the affected parts every day. It also has moisturizing properties that help soften the skin texture.
- Massage affected areas with honey.
- Lavendar Oil. Apply it on your acne scars and massage slowly. It has regenerative properties that clean, rejuvenate and refresh the skin.
- Rub ice cubes. Wrap an ice cube in a cloth and massage the affected areas every day for few minutes, which should reduce inflammation.
- Make your own mask by mixing a tablespoon of sour cream with a spoonful of oatmeal and yogurt. Add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture to the scars and leave it there for 10 minutes.
- Honey and Pearl Powder will also expedite the rejuvenation process of your skin and therefore expose smoother skin quicker. Apply it for fifteen minutes once a week.
- To lighten the dark spots left by acne, wash your face thoroughly and apply a cotton ball soaked in pure lemon juice to the scared area. Leave it on for ten minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Tea Tree Oil will help rid your old and new acne scars and will also work effectively to prevent future scars from appearing.
- Pureed Fruit like pineapple or apple contain ascorbic acid that fades old scars and exfoliates the skin. Puree them, apply to affected areas and leave on for twenty minutes before rinsing off.
- The best way to prevent acne and the scars left is to bring style and a diet healthy.
- Regular exercise reduces stress and removes toxins.
- Drink plenty of water. It has been proven that water is one of the best natural methods on how to remove acne scars and prevent acne breakouts. The water is incredible cleaning and rejuvenation and helps your skin to shed those unwanted dead skin cells. The new skin also grows faster.
- Eat fruits and vegetables as they contain large amounts of vitamins and minerals that help to hydrate your body.
- Vitamin E capsules. A lot of people are recommending the use Vitamin E capsule for those scars. You might apply it topically to the affected area by pricking a spot in the capsule and apply the oil to the scar. Another option is to take it orally to have that cell renewal from the inside.